Join us for free financial workshops on budgeting, credit, identity theft prevention, and investing basics! Each session you attend enters you into the drawing for a $75 Visa gift card! Register for these workshops in the Events section of the Financial 4.0 website or mobile app.
The Financial 4.0 Workshop sweepstakes begins at midnight EST 9/16/19 and ends at 11:59 pm EST 11/13/19.
No purchase or transaction is necessary. Employees and immediate family members of MSU Federal Credit Union and contest sponsors, as well as MSUFCU board and committee members and their immediate family members, are not eligible.
Winner will be drawn within 5 business days of the contest closing by the MSUFCU Internal Audit Department, whose decisions are final. Chances of winning are based on the number of entries received. Winner will be notified by email and/or phone and have 5 business days to respond. Failure to respond in 5 business days will result in the selection of a new winner.
HOW TO ENTER
Students who attend a Financial 4.0 workshop at Michigan State University during the promotion period will be automatically entered. One entry per student will be received for each workshop attended. You may also enter by sending a 3-inch by 5-inch card with your first and last name, email address, phone number, home address, and name of the sweepstakes to: MSU Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Financial Education Department, 3777 West Rd, PO Box 1208, East Lansing, MI 48826-1208.
PRIZES AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUES
The prize is valued at $75.
Prize may not be substituted or transferred. MSUFCU is not responsible for:
- Lost, late, illegible, mutilated, or misdirected entries.
- Entries not received in time for the selection of the winner.
- Technical hardware or software.
- Lost or unavailable network connections.
- Failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit a user’s ability to participate in this sweepstakes.
Liability for an applicable federal, state, or other taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winner and no prize will be awarded without receipt of the proper legal paperwork as determined by MSUFCU.
GENERAL RELEASE FORM
Each winner must sign a release form agreeing:
- To allow MSUFCU, unless prohibited by law, to use his/her name, city, and state of residence, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known without further compensation, permission, or notification. All images are the exclusive property of MSUFCU.
- That aforementioned parties and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant or any other person or entity. This includes personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property due to the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this promotion.
MSUFCU reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of MSUFCU corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the sweepstakes. In case of suspension or termination, a notice will be posted, and, at MSUFCU discretion, winners will be selected from eligible non-suspect entries received before the event was suspended or terminated. MSUFCU reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the sweepstakes or fails to remain in good standing with MSUFCU.
MSUFCU maintains the right to change or modify these rules at any time without notice. MSUFCU is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or in the announcement of any and all prizes. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and to the decisions of the results of the sweepstakes, which will be final and binding in all respects.